Web based invoicing systems provide a range of advantages when compared to other systems:
- Multiple manager options enables staff to manage invoices
- The system can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
- Responsiveness enables invoicing to be managed via smart phones or tablets
- Registered users can login and view or download their invoices
- Online payments can be integrated into the application
- Automation of emails can reduce staff time
- Overdue invoices can be flagged so that payments are never missed
- Backups can be automated so that you don't need to worry
- Fully automated systems are possible
We develop all of our applications fully in house and specifically for the client.
We don't use off-the-shelf systems, outsource work or take shortcuts - we write code.
Fully automated web applications are possible - users can sign-up for a service, make payments online and view or download their receipts... all without requiring a minute of staff time.
Recent Development Work
We only carry out development work for websites that we produce. Some recent examples of our work are:
Deer Scotland is a gateway to all of the research and information currently available about wild deer in Scotland. The application includes a database specifically designed for this project with cross-referencing of outputs to allow filtering by location/interest/keyword, a managers section to allow easy editing of the database and website and an admin section which allows full control over managers.
Client: Scottish Natural Heritage and Scottish Government
Full budget for similar: £6500
PARTICIPOLOGY is an online resource kit for playing a participatory learning board game. The application includes a bespoke content management and database system where administrators can manage boards (images), questions and cards (text) and case studies (text, video, PDF reports and images).
Client: Birmingham City University (project funded by Economic and Social Research Council)
Full budget for similar: £8000
Sing In The City is a fast-growing group of choirs with over 500 members. The members' section of the website allows registered members to view and download PDF documents of lyrics, mp3 files of songs and jpeg & png images. Administrators can view and manage users, files and website content.
Client: Sing In The City
Full budget for similar: £5000
RGK Detailing is a small business website which includes a bespoke content management system. The application allows managers to login and manage images, slideshows, video and text in a very user-friendly way.
Client: RGK Detailing
Full budget for similar: £3200